Thursday, April 30, 2009

After Rolex















I stopped on Iron Works Road a few miles from the Horse Park on the way home after Rolex on Friday. Just can't resist the farms and old church. This area is so beautiful even at the "wrong" time of day to take photos...noon!
Today is a misty rainy day, and I forgot my camera! Around the rivers, the mists are so beautiful, with the soft blues of the mists and greens of the new leaves coming out.
Ellee and I had it out today. She has been spoiled rotten (by me) and when I asked her to move today, she refused and tried to rear, looking very mean. Trying to bully me like she does her mom. Well, we had a discussion about it, involving pressure and
refusal, and finally capitulation (hers). Then I pushed her around for a while, to emphasize my position as the top mare. Thankfully, whew. I'll be glad when she's out of heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment