Wednesday, April 29, 2009

End of April


















I went to BSF and stayed afterwards with the kids while leaders listened to the tape of the lecture. Then I went to see Bear today after a week of not seeing him. He looks good, nothing really to report - that can be good! I start riding him again after next week, eek, I am so out of shape, but Julie assures me I'll be able to ride him with no trouble. He is great to hack out in the country. Here's a photo of him in March. I'll update photos of him next week, when he'll be worked at a decent hour! These photos show his thick tail, but it is missing about 10 inches after his sister chewed that much off in two bouts in January and February. That's why it is cropped off, just to even it out! Julie reports he is getting stronger in his hindquarters, she's been doing hill work to do just that. I'll be taking lessons from her next month in May, and might take him to Eugene Abuello's clinic in May.
I'm getting well, taking echinacea and garlic for my sinus,much better! It's a good thing, because the flowers beds are awaiting weeding (degrassing?) I got most of a 30 foot bed of daylilies done today, with another 30 foot bed needing rescuing from 2 feet of grass all through it. Anyone need some daylilies? I could use help and I'm willing to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment