Monday, May 11, 2009

Farm Road

"A Painting a Day" for me...my little experiment just to see if I can do it.


"Farm Road"_5x5"_oil on Linen panel_available_$90

Painted yesterday, from a photo taken the day before, while driving down Hwy. 954. Just a little scene common around here.


Six in tow. Coming to eat.


Six in tow, leaving fat and happy.
These may be paintings in the future....
I rode Bear today, after he had four days off. He got a little tummy ache last week, so I gave him a big dose of Pepto-Bismol, after that he got time off. He's looking and feeling better. Today he got another jumping lesson from the lunge line.He really likes it, and didn't want to stop! This is the last post of teh farm, so if you want to see more of it, go to www.horselight.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment