Friday, May 8, 2009

More Rain!


Locust Tree Blooms 5x5" study start
After looking at "A Painting A Day" sites, I have decided to try my hand at doing something along those lines. It isn't as daunting as starting a new painting right now,and seems to be a fun way to start painting for the day, so here's the first effort. I went to Meadowlake Farm this morning to check on Bear, who had been a little peckish yesterday. (He's fine today). So I took the opportunity to photograph on the farm. I got to explore places I hadn't seen before, and got about 250 photos. The camera wouldn't hold them long enough for me to really look for any length of time, so I got short glimpses and then painted from memory. I could return to this tomorrow, to define the tree trunks and mare, if I don't have to plant rose bushes all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment